Honeybees' Ministry is geared for toddlers ages 2-4 years old. Our focus is teaching and caring for your toddler during service. During class time we teach a Bible story, have playtime, serve a small snack, sing songs and watch movies. (If your child has any allergies, please notify the staff before checking in.) Our class meets during Sunday services.
If you have any questions regarding our Honeybees' ministry please call the church at (602) 268-1201.
Helpful and Good Health Guidelines:
We will do our best to provide good care while your child is with us. Here are some things you can do to help:
1. Please put your child's name on your diaper bag, bottle, cups, pacifiers, etc., with masking tape or a permanent ink pen.
2. Please do not bring personal items such as toys to the Honeybees' room as they may get lost
3. Please check your child's info card at least once a month to mark any changes.
4. Your child may cry when left with us. This reaction is normal. The child's fussing will become less common with regular attendance.
5. Follow our good health guidelines.
6. If your child has any allergies or has special needs, please notify the staff before checking in.
If your toddler becomes ill while in the class, you will be notified promptly. If your child is being treated with an antibiotic, he or she should have received treatment for at least 24 hours before coming to the Honeybees' class. For your child's protection, we ask our caregivers to follow these same guidelines.
The Honeybees' class is staffed with one professionally trained individual in each room. The rest of the workers are parents and other willing volunteers who are scheduled to work on a rotating schedule. When your child becomes a regular member of the Honeybees by having consistent attendance, we will ask you to volunteer at least two times per year. Dads and moms are encouraged to team up together for Honeybee duty.
The pager you receive when you check your child in serves as a security check as well as a paging number. Should your child need you during the service, the pager will vibrate/ring. Please come to the Honeybees room to see why you got paged.
Please go immediately to your child's room at the end of the service, where the pager should be turned in to the teacher. Only an adult with a matching pager will be allowed to pick up a child.
We welcome you and all girls every 2nd 3rd and 4th Wednesday night at 7 p.m.